Celsius Therapeutics is seeking highly motivated researchers excited to push the boundaries of analyzing tissue pathology using single cell genomics. You will analyze clinical and preclinical samples using cutting edge single-cell techniques to interrogate clinical disease samples in the search for new drug discovery targets. We seek those who are curious about new science, confident in voicing their opinions, and driven to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment.
- Optimize methods for single cell sequencing on fresh and frozen clinical samples.
- Analyze data and work within the single cell genomics team to identify issues and engineer solutions to working with new tissue types.
- Contribute to generating novel biology insights from disease tissues.
- Regular interaction with target discovery, drug discovery, and data science teams to point single cell genomics methods towards answering questions essential for therapeutics discovery
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in biology or a related discipline.
- 5-7 years of experience working in an academic or industry lab.
- Experience working with RNA (bulk or single-cell), particularly with small amounts or in sensitive samples, is a must.
- Deep experience in the ex vivo analysis of human clinical biopsies or animal tissues (e.g. using FACS, multicolor flow, in situ staining methods, primary tissue culture) is key.
- Proficiency in a variety of molecular biology techniques is strongly preferred
- A proven ability to troubleshoot technical and scientific issues, both individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.