Celsius Therapeutics is a community of scientists, technologists, clinicians and drug hunters leveraging single-cell genomic analysis to develop life-changing medicines. Our common goal is to markedly improve human health by integrating data, experience and insight. Our environment is rigorous, fast-paced and collaborative, bringing together passionate individuals who are making an impact. We inspire creativity and discovery by embracing an open culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and excellence.
The successful candidate will work closely with biologists and data scientists on the Single Cell Genomics Platform at Celsius Therapeutics in Cambridge, MA to ensure the efficient onboarding, tracking, and communication of single cell data and clinical information.
- Coordinate scientific projects among a diverse team of biologists, data scientists, and information technologists
- Ensure an impeccable standard of sample and data management and documentation throughout the lifespan of each collaboration
- Foster consistent communication with external collaborators
- PhD or Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in a project management role in clinical or academic research, with PMP training preffered
- Ability to thrive in a team setting and proactively establish and maintain channels of communication within a multidisciplinary group including biologists, data analysts, and laboratory staff is essential
- Outstanding organizational ability, attention to detail, and time management skills essential in order to work independently and balance multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills required to inform stakeholders across multifunctional teams about project requirements, facilitate collaboration and ensure completion of project goals according to set timelines
- Experience with project management software required
- Must be able to set priorities, set and manage deadlines, effectively anticipate problems, and lead resolution efforts to issues as they arise
- Experience working with and having an understanding of low- to high-throughput processes and workflows needed
- Experience working with software engineering and computational teams with an understanding of sequencing data generation, quality control processes and the analysis of large datasets a plus
- Previous experience or knowledge in the cancer or drug discovery space is a plus